Thursday, January 13, 2011

To call...or not to call?

So, today I was contacted via email that the matchmaking service has already sent me a referral for a guy. It gave the guy's basic information and his phone number. I have no idea what to do next. I'm basically losing money if I don't contact the guy at some point. I don't really know much except that he has a girl's name and that he is an electrician.

They give lots of advice in the emails I get from the service and the advice that they repeat the most is to keep an open mind. That is extremely easy for me in some ways. I am always willing to settle, and I just don't want to repeat that pattern this time. He has my contact information also, so I will give it a few days until I contact him. I'm already being set up by a matchmaker, do I really want to look any more desperate than that? On the other hand, so is he so we are starting out on even ground. I'm hoping he turns out to be decent, but if he doesn't I'll live. I've dated many assholes in the past, so what's one more? Think positively...

No comments:

Post a Comment